Electric Patio Heater 650 to 2000W
Free shipping UK & Ireland wide
Contemporary style extremely attractive height adjustable freestanding 650 watt to 2000 watt infrared patio heater is ideal for use in indoor outdoor garden and patio in cold weather. It is also great for heating in workshops or garages in colder months. The heat from infrared heaters will not blow away like gas patio heaters. This heater has three power settings 650W, 1,350W and 2000W operated by a pull cord. It has featured a weighted base for stability and has an overheat safety cut-out function and a tip-over safety cut-out for peace of mind. The heater is IPX4 splash-proof rated so is fine for outdoor use although should not be left out in rain.
- 650 watt to 2000 watt Contemporary style height adjustable freestanding infrared patio heater
- Height is fully adjustable from 1.3m to 2.1m delivering the heat precisely to where you need it
- The heater has a long enough power cord enabling you to position it outside without having to use an extension lead
- Voltage: 240V 50Hz, Power: 650W/1350W/2000W
- Wall Fixing Included
- Dimension/Size: Height 190mm, Width: 400mm, Depth: 180mm, Weight: 9.5kg, IP Rating: IPX4, Color: Grey
Current product lead times for delivery and collection: 3 - 5 working days.
Most goods ordered from our website will be delivered directly to your door.
However, if the product ordered is classed as ‘Heavy Goods’ for example a 700kg bulk bag of decorative stone. Then this will be placed as near to your property as the driver deems safe. It is at the driver’s discretion whether the goods are left kerbside or on your property. If the driver considers your access unsuitable for whatever reason they are within their rights to refuse to unload the pallet or leave it as near as possible to the required destination.
For heavy goods, the driver will unload using a tail-lift offload and manual pallet truck to push or pull the goods into position. The pallet truck can only be operated on a flat, level, and solid surface which is free from grass or gravel.
The driver will be unable to push or pull the goods up any sort of incline or pull the pallet truck over uneven ground.